Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Novel Review-Blackball

Since im only finished reading Blackball that I’m buying yesterday at Kinokuniya KLCC, today im gonna make the review about this book.
          My first expectation when I’m look at the book is it gonna be interested since there’s my number which is eight on the book cover. The eight being written as a snooker ball. Then im read up the synopsis in order to know what this book about. It’s the usual procedure for us to buy a book right. Only then I knew that  this book is about a heartless  Casanova. One phrase that I found really attract me in the synopsis is save the best for the last.
          There is one more reason why I am buying this book even though I hate the Casanova issues is the writer. The writer is friend of mine and my senior in campus. So in order to support him and the phrase that I found really attract me I’m buying this book.
          While waiting for the train, im started reading blackball. It’s kinda make me be a nonstop reader for a while and finally I manage to finish it within a night. The story really interesting I guess. It is about a man who’s became a Casanova after his girlfriend is cheating on him. He lost the pure love feel after all and guess what im pretty frust about the ending as it is leaving me a lot of questionmark???? However it’s a kind of book that all of you should read. I’m cant wait for the blackball2. Make it fast babe. J
Love is something that really hard to be explained,
It’s depend on us how to define or believe it in any perspective,
After all we going to find that love is the purest feeling in the world. InsyaALLAH.
Everything is about love,
No matter how much you’re hurt,
Love gonna be what you’re needed for the rest of or life.

Is it true??? J

No comments:

Post a Comment