A beautiful hand is like a ray of
hope for those lives are plunged in the darkness of despair.
It’s been a long time I didn’t
uploaded the story about my kids. I’ve been a little bit busy since the new
semester had only started. As usual on the last Sunday, I’ve been teaching my
kids at Bangsar Kuala Lumpur. This session
just a short session as many student couldn’t come today. So the session
held till 12.30 p.m only. In this session I manage to handle Amirul closely. As
usual, Amirul such a shy boy. He didn’t talk and just smile all the time for
me. Anyway I’d been try and trying to tease him, I ask him so many thing about
his daily life. Finally I can see him begin to talk to me. He such a good
friend to tease with. He started to laugh at me when he heard me pronounced
something in wrong way. It’s actually a
good sign since he begin to interact with me as his friend. Amirul can read. He
also can do typing. He also manage to do the catalogue practices well. One
thing that I learnt from him that day is, CP kids was never or rarely to go to
shop to buy something at the shop. That was the thing that I already been told
by Kak Mim. Then I moved to the bright boy, Yusof.
The next session was begin, I’m
started with Alia Nazri. Im started to approach Alia by ask her whether she
want to ride the LRT. She said Nak excitedly. She started smiling brightly. I showed
few picture about the LRT facilities and told her how to used them since we
want to ride the LRT together at the end of March later. I didn’t teach
Alia today since Kak Mim ask me told the
LRT story to the other kids ( Nina, Harris, Arief and Harith). They’re
excitedly wanna ride the LRT except Nina. I ask Nina, Nina tak nak naik kereta
api dengan kakak dengan kawan-kawan. She said tak nak. Nina nak naik kereta api
dengan papa. It was okay then. She wasn’t ready to ride with us. She might took
her own time. After that session, I brought Harith on the other side of the
class. Today is the first time lesson for Harith by using an ipad. I learn the
new thing again today, Kak Mim told me that Harith was very unsecured whenever
something was put on his head. He didn’t like it. He might thing that it was
dangerous. The I and Kak mim do ask him, Harith nak pakai ni tak, I showed him
how to put that headphone. He slightly shouted. It’s seem like he not ready to
wear it. Then I wore it and started the activities on the Ipad. While doin the
activity, I came closer to Harith. I can see Harith mover closer to my ears
that wore the headphone. He heard the sound and he do smiling. I bet on the
next session Harith might wanna wore it.
Okay, move to the next crying baby,
Nuha. As usual she will cry the moment her mom left her in the class. I and Nazirah do playing
with her. Playing masak masak. But she still crying. The we trying to used the
Ipad on her. She suddenly stop crying and do laughing playing that learning apps.
Oh my thank you that apps. Now we found something that might help us to attract
Nuha to learnt. Thank God, today I manage to see those beautiful smile from the
beautiful girl. Feel touched. ‘sampai nak nangis’ when I see her enjoyed her
lesson. She was happily laughing and clapping her hand. Damn cute. Allah! Do ease
and bless those kids. Love! It was the great feeling of happiness and joyness
to see those smile. We might make living by what we get, but we make a life by
what we give. For the people outside ; don’t just simply judge. Don’t just give
a talk without an action. Use your another hand to make it. Everybody can be
great because anybody can serve. You don’;t have a roll of degree to serve, you
don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve, you don’t have to
know the first, second and third theory of thermodynamic to serve. You only
need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.

No comments:
Post a Comment