Somebody do ask me.
“ Can you help me dude? ” im just nodded. Of course I will as long as I
could because ‘tangan yang memberi lebih baik daripada tangan yang menerima’. I
always kept that words in my mind.
“ Could you lend me some money?
Im really need it. ” Im think for a while. What did I think? I just thinking how much in
my hand and how much left in my bank account. After consider it’s enough for my
expenses, only then I answering.
“ How much did you need it? I
cant give you a lot. What did you need
it for ? ”
“ For my monthly expenses. I had spent all my PTPTN money. Now I had no
more. Please. Lend me any amount that you will. I really had to lend it from
you. If not, I have nothing to eat. ” Hmmm.
Could I just give or ask more. Okay ask more!
“ On what you spent on your money
for? I’ve been seeing that at the first semester you’re buying a new smartphone
and all of your picture in IG full with an outing pictures. Does you spent your
money lavishly on that kind of thing? And why did you ask money from me? Why
not others? ” I can see her face
starting to change. Its seems like she was a little bit offence. Hmm, it always
turn to my fault. I can’t see this.
“ Im sorry. Im just wonder. ” I hope she is not offence that much by my
words.
“No worries, it’s true. It was my fault. I failed to manage my money
wisely. I do ask from you since you’re the JPA holder. Besides, you got
allowance quite a lot from us right? ”
Hmm. How easy she saying that right. Since I don’t want her to got
offence again. Im just took RM50 note from my purse and give it to her.
“ Fifty only? How can I survived till the next month. ” Wow! Its such
an awesome reaction ugh. Sigh.
“ Don’t you know how to say thank
you. I got to go and it was none of my business at all. ” I left her without thanks from her. So
pathethic. She doesn’t knew how to appreciate and say thank you.
That things remind me on how hard
before I work for money. Money for me isn’t something easy to hold and I have
to work hard on it. During my secondary school, I study so hard in every
examination for a better result as a requirement for applying scholarship. But
still so I didn’t get it. Nevermind lah as for me rezeki is anywhere. Then
during my break after SPM, im doing some part time job in clothing shop in
Puchong just to earn some money for expenses to enroll a matriculation
programme. I did so many other job just for work for it. Its so many till I
forgot to describe here. Such an old lady right haha. Why I did choosed matriculation programme?
Because I do get an allowance there compare to foundation and form 6. Finally I
got enrolled there. Such a relieve when I think I might got RM250 per month
‘hurmm I think lah since it was a long time ago. Haha. Not so long. ’ My
thought a little bit stray when I knew
that with that RM250 I have to spent It
on textbook and also on my daily expenses. I don’t want to ask money from
anyone. Since I have an ability to draw not so perfect portrait, ‘so-so’ lah,
urmm something like karikatur I got an
idea to make it and sold it RM10 per drawing. With that income I bought all of
my textbook and also my daily expenses while waiting for my allowance that used
to be late inserted in my account. When I got he allowance, I forgot to thing
about anything else instead of go to the shopping mall at Bukit Tinggi since
all my friends got to go there. Well, nama pun shopping mall, it such a place
to finished your money. Once I back I wonder, Hmmm how about my next and next
day expenses. With a regret, I make my part
time job again. Sometime I do going to Jalan TAR and central market to did it.
To earn more I do writing an article for magazine. Not just one magazine. Its
so many laa. One memorable experience when I write an article about 3 pages and
I just got RM4. I don’t know why its still fresh in my mind till now. It do
make me learn one thing that is money is not that easy to earn. Sigh. On more
thing that I wouldn’t ever be forget is when I sold pop the soda. A carbonated
drinks during IM4U festival in my college and I earned about more than a
thousand. It was not that easy. Imagine four girl had to carry 40 cartoon of
carbonated drinks to the shop lot. We doesn’t contribute with others since we
want to maximize the profit later. Such a stingy right. Started from that I do
enjoy in doing business since I know only by that I can earn a lot of money.
Guess what, im used to work during my sem break as a freelance cleaning
servicer just to start up my business and so on. I printed my name and my phone
number on a paper and distribute it at the housing area nearby. Guess what. I
just work alone. With no shy, I just being thinking to get money. There’s a lot
to describe and I don’t want to describe it here since it was not the main
topic.
The main topic here was about the
conservation. Why do we choose to ask when we physically can earn something.
Its not for others. Its just for us. Why didn’t we choose to do something good
for ourselves. I still remember another conversation ;
“Hey! Why don’t you do business to earn some pocket money. ”
“ I don’t have a capital.”
“ If I lend you money for your capital, could u promise to pay me
back?”
“ Hmm.. I will if I earn a lot.
But I can’t promise.”
“Why?”
“
Because I don’t have a market. ”
I wanted to conclude here. The biggest
obstacle was our own self that fill with a lot of an excuses. There’s a lot of
things that we see out there. Open your eyes. Open your heart. Every
singlething that we do was actually a chances. Chances for us to earn
something. First thing we can earn is money. Overally, the most valuable thing
was not money, it was an experience. Experience that make as a better human.
Human with common sense. It can’t be buy by money no matter how much we pay. God
always give us two choices. Yes that might help us out of our problem or no
that make us stay still. Yes or No?
No comments:
Post a Comment